23 Times Zendaya Slayed The Red Carpet
Shut. It. Down.
1. When she a turned a turtleneck into evening wear.
See also: a skirt that’s to die for and a killer pair of blue heels.
2. When she decided that a baseball cap is the perfect accessory to an already bomb outfit.
And those braids? WERK.
3. When she looked like a vision in white.
Diddy would NEVER turn her away from one of his all-white parties.
4. When she made hot pink look high fashion.
Head to toe, fly AF.
5. When she knew she could pull off a mini-dress and thigh-high boots.
Those are her ass-kicking boots.
6. When she out-Rihanna’d Rihanna.*
*Sorry not sorry.
7. When she knew a T-shirt could be just as chic as a dress.
And thank you for bringing back hoops, bb.
8. When frankly everything about this made you drop to your knees.
Head. To. Toe. Perfection.
9. When she decided to edge up a ladylike outfit with a fierce AF hairdo.
Those bangs tho.
10. When she threw a leather jacket over a glamorous top and skirt combo and said, “Whatevs.”
You work that S curl, gurl.
11. When she brought us all back to Studio 54 in style.
Stop: a trench-and-pants combination. Dy-ing.
12. When she looked absolutely angelic in this flowy white dress.
But you know, still with that Zendaya edge.
13. When she proved long hair isn’t the only way to be beautiful.
Bonus points for that brown heel — DAYUM.
14. When she worked a sheer jumpsuit like a pro.
Slaying it with that side-eye.
15. When she looked like a disco queen, gracing us with her presence.
Sunglasses on the red carpet — NO SHAME.
16. When she rolled up to the Grammys in a fashion risk that paid off BIG TIME.
Sheer top. Polka dot skirt. How did she do this? Oh right, she’s Zendaya.
17. When her face said, “Yes, I know how to pull together an outfit of infinite perfection.”
Patterned button-up, jacket that matches perfectly with some shorts. Her style knows no limits.
18. When she looked like a style icon of the future in a crop top and matching skirt.
Red bag, slaaaay.
19. When she thought, “Hell yeah I can pull off stripes.”
YES YOU CAN.
20. When she mastered classy and fierce at the same time.
Who knew florals could be so high fashion?
21. When she looked like she stepped right off the runway.
CROP TOP. BLAZER. KILLING ME.
22. When she showed up to the Radio Disney Music Awards looking 100 times better than any other Disney starlet in history.
Just being honest.
23. And of course, when she showed up to the Oscars like the goddess she is.
Because really, those locs are gorgeous.